Brit Property Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Brit Property Nigeria Limited is a reputable Real Estate Company Committed to providing landed properties and land banking investments. We have been in existence for over 10 years with commitment to land investment and sales in choice areas experiencing urbanization, we appreciate and understand the need(s) of like-minded future thinking individuals and groups, as well as investors and corporate bodies. A decision to do business with us will be a guaranteed step in the right direction as we are keen on helping our clients secure a generational future through Real Estate Investments and Asset Acquisition. In the words of Ray Brown, “the best time to buy a house is always five years ago” . We daresay the same philosophy applies to land and this over the years has informed our decision to make investment and ownership of land as affordable as possible with guaranteed Return on Investment. Join Brit Property Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Training Intern assists in the administration, organization and presentation of company trainings, programs, meetings and initiatives.
- The primary responsibilities of this role include maintaining existing training initiatives and programs, assisting with and scheduling new hire training and researching new learning opportunities.
- The Training Intern will also work on Human Resources related projects.
- The position reports directly to the Training Manager
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
- Researching, planning and organizing training programs, webinars, and training conferences for all levels of personnel.
- Scheduling new hire and onboarding training sessions
- Researching and potentially writing material for new training programs
- Building online training surveys
- Preparing training aids such as agendas, instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids.
- Contacting attendees and department representatives about upcoming training program(s).
- Scheduling the appropriate conference lines and/or rooms, GoToMeeting webinars and other logistics for presentations and trainings. .
- Tracking of attendees to ensure completion of training and follow-up with any absentees.
- Documenting, reviewing and organizing training systems procedural manuals and supporting documentation for training programs and systems.
- Coordination and ordering of teammate gifts for completion of trainings, congratulations, sympathy and other items
- Assisting with the planning and development of company-wide meetings to include venue, travel, accommodation and other logistics.
- Assisting the Human Resource Department on programs, initiatives, etc.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
Also Apply for: Libra Motors Limited Employment (3 Positions)
- Qualifications: a Degree – B.Sc or HND
- 0 – 3 years work experience.
- A passion for training
- Knowledge of Windows, PowerPoint, Word and Excel or similar programs required. .
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- This position requires initiative, motivation and creativity
- Ability to understand many areas of expertise.
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary to produce and deliver quality training programs.
Why work with Us?
- A very unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and a real estate Industry
- A chance to become part of a high dynamic team growing the real estate space in Nigeria
- An opportunity for a personal and professional growth in a fast growing sector.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Montaigne Place Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Proximity to Ajah is compulsory.