Intake Education recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Intake Education is a leading global education advisory service that connects students with overseas education opportunities in English-speaking countries. With a growing network of advisors and alumni, online and offline resources and events, as well as local market insights, Intake delivers expert advice that changes lives. Join Intake Education careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Intake Education Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
Specialization: Student recruitment, Corporate Training and Support
Report To: Regional Head (Africa) and Global Business Development Manager
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- The Corporate Training Coordinator will be responsible for cultivating the skills and knowledge of staff to help them develop in their current roles.
- This will involve training new graduate entries into the student recruitment industry.
- The training will also be used to help identify staff for future career development.
- The objective of the position is to encourage core efficiencies and competitive advantage by developing the skill set of personnel.
- The training will help increase industry knowledge, productivity, and teamwork.
Not limited to, but will include:
- Liaising with managers to determine training needs and develop accordingly
- Schedule training sessions
- Conduct training sessions, seminars and workshops as needed
- Prepare/develop educational material for staff development
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Evaluate staff achievement / identify areas of improvement and develop a feedback loop
- Assess staff performance and response to training with managers (KPIs)
- Essential Requirements & Skills
- A graduate degree with minimum of second-class lower division
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the industry and a willingness to stay up to date with industry changes
- Experience of teaching / training desirable
- Good organisational, planning and time management abilities
- BA / B. Sc Degree
- 3 years post degree with similar work experience.
- Overseas Education sector Industry experience
- Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- Resident within Lagos State.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday: 27th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualifed candidates should send a full CV and a Cover Letter (as a single pdf document) detailing “why you think you are best suited for this job” to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail i.e, “Training Coordinator – Intake Education”.
Note: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.