Candel Company Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Candel Company Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Candel Company Limited was fused in Nigeria (RC 204522) on the tenth of September, 1992, as a Private Limited Liability Company to foster market and disseminate agrochemicals, specific composts and partnered contributions to ranchers in Africa. The organization’s central goal is to turn into the African reference organization in the fruitful setup and execution of incorporated business rural worth chain open doors, by devoting its assets, gifts and energies to assist with working on agrarian efficiency and protection, accordingly, the personal satisfaction of individuals all through Africa. For more than 20 years, its imaginative arrangements and on-ranch support by its field agronomists have helped Nigerian ranchers essentially increment their yields and by and large industry financial aspects. Join Candel Company Limited careers team today, and be part of success story.
Candel Company Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer (Electrical)
Report to: The Factory Manager
- We are looking for an Electrical Engineer who will be responsible for developing electrical devices and testing them for safety and efficiency.
- Managing the manufacturing process for new electrical equipment, using design software to produce schematics and overseeing the installation process of their designs.
- Understanding and implementing designs from technical drawings
- Interacting with contractors and customers using verbal and written communication
- Making presentations to clients and coworkers
- Attending company meetings
- Creating product documentation and records
- Preparing cost estimates for customers and other employees
- Inspecting electrical components during and after the product installation
- Testing electronics for problems and proposing solutions.
- Our ideal candidate should have graduated from one of Nigeria’s universities with a minimum of Second Class Honors, Upper Division, in Electrical Engineering.
- Aged not more than 25 years old.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.