Candel Company Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Candel Company Limited was fused in Nigeria (RC 204522) on the tenth of September, 1992, as a Private Limited Liability Company to foster market and disseminate agrochemicals, specific composts and partnered contributions to ranchers in Africa. The organization’s central goal is to turn into the African reference organization in the fruitful setup and execution of incorporated business rural worth chain open doors, by devoting its assets, gifts and energies to assist with working on agrarian efficiency and protection, accordingly, the personal satisfaction of individuals all through Africa. For more than 20 years, its imaginative arrangements and on-ranch support by its field agronomists have helped Nigerian ranchers essentially increment their yields and by and large industry financial aspects. Join Candel Company Limited careers team today, and be part of success story.
Candel Company Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Accountant
- We are looking for a responsible Trainee Accountant who will work with a Senior Accountant.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- Daily duties include making income or expense entries into the accounting system.
- Entering vendor invoices, paying bills and creating invoices for clients.
- Checking entries for accuracy; making necessary corrections and filing documents as needed.
- Working on payroll, quarterly taxes, asset inventory, cost accounting or other disciplines within the accounting department.
- Should have graduated from one of Nigeria’s universities with a minimum of Second Class Honors, Upper Division; with a B.Sc in Accounting.
- Our Ideal candidate who is aged not more than 25 years old.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Bolt Nigeria Recruitment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.