TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders. Join TradeDepot careers team today, and be part of our success story.
TradeDepot Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Supervisor
Locations: Edo, Lagos, Oyo and Rivers
Also Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Who We Want?
- We are looking for self-driven, highly motivated leaders who are passionate about managing teams and trade effectively. Trade Supervisors act as facilitators for their teams and retailers and are responsible for enabling their teams to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their retailers.
- They must have a strong understanding of trade fundamentals and are passionate about people development.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of trade executives to achieve (and exceed) business objectives.
- Enabling team to build and manage long term relationship with retail customers.
- Coaching team to translate relationship into business growth for retailer and TradeDepot.
- Championing the adoption of TradeDepots’ ShopTopUp platform to maximise business opportunities.
- Proactively coordinating with various internal functions to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Ensuring the development and activation of new customers by trade executives through effective service presentation.
- Conducting regular retailer visits with trade executives through on-job training
- Utilising on-job training process to enable team towards improved on-field execution
- Driving key performance indicators as per company objectives for trade management
- Cascading monthly, weekly and daily KPIs and targets to the team
- Day-to-day performance review for gap identification up to customer level and devise specific action plan for each trade executive and market.
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- You have at least 2 years experience managing a field team in a distribution/FMCG company
- At least 2-years’ trading experience in a distribution/FMCG company.
- Excellent leadership skills and passionate about managing and developing teams.
- Strong analytical skills with clear understanding of trade key performance indicators.
- Ability to manage and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Goal-oriented with ability to prioritise and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Demonstrate ability to strategically assess market situations and develop initiatives for sustainable business growth.
- Customer service mindset with solution oriented approach.
- Flexibility and adaptability to evolving business needs.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
- Understanding of Route to Market strategies, Implementation plans and trends in the retail industry
- Influence stakeholders across the value chain for effective operational execution for managing customers efficiently
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2023.
Also Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online