TradeDepot recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This TradeDepot job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders. Join TradeDepot careers team today, and be part of our success story.
TradeDepot Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build, own and manage a total of 360 retail stores within your route plan and grow the general trade channel in the route to ensure delivery of targetactive retail stores.
- Acquisition and development of business relationships with GT customers, driving retention within the route plan. Ensuring visibility of new products and Validation of retail outlets within route plan using the agent app
- Strict adherence to the scheduled visit days to address the issue of unplanned visit.
- Ensure agent app is used at all times to check in location.
- Ability to use the agent app to ensure continuity in customers’ transactions.
- Manage storespecific brand engagements and initiatives to drive acquisition/ recovery, retention and visibility of Slow moving / New SKU’s.
- Confirm and ensure deployment of necessary infrastructure and process to deliver brand and trade programs to meet the retail stores requirements.
- Strict adherence to set goals and KPI’s
- Champion innovation in the development of trade programs in assigned stores and give timely feedback on progress reports
- Ensure adherence to Customer retention strategy for the territory , increase levels of trade support and customer loyalty by ensuring there is an established close working relationship with the customers.
- Work closely with the brand team assigned to the territory to execute in- store promotions and initiatives to drive sell-in and sell- out within the Territory.
- OND qualification
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Sales Operations/ Support, ideally within the Consumer industry
- Experience within Area Sales, would be a strong advantage.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Trade Executive” as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.