Pulse Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Pulse is Africa’s foremost innovative media company, informing and engaging Africans and producing contents and creative digital marketing platforms for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal. We are the platform leading in reach – with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We’re also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media reach and 360 degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa.
Pulse Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: TikTok Channel Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Recruitment (3 Positions)
- We are looking for a creative, social-media-focused individual to manage the official TikTok account of Pulse Nigeria.
- This opportunity sits within the Pulse Content Team and reports directly to the Head of Social.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to see the big picture and execute daily at the highest level.
- You will need to understand the mission and vision of Pulse, and quickly identify how to engage Pulse’s young audience on TikTok through content, features, and innovative creations.
- You will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, and establish best practices for Pulse on TikTok.
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company (9 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Pulse Nigeria’s TikTok presence including content strategy, creative briefing, media, publishing, reporting/optimization, innovation
- Set channel-level goals – report on progress weekly to the Head of Social Media
- Manage and collaborate with agency/creative partners
- Serve as the primary TikTok subject matter expert for Pulse Nigeria’s clients
- Bring new and big ideas for how to grow the channel, scale to other social channels.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in social media marketing with a particular emphasis on TikTok
- Experience building a big brand presence and content strategy for TikTok
- Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders and lead cross-functional projects across categories or other departments
- Understanding of TikTok metrics including collecting, analyzing and acting upon
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus qualification is that you love producing videos for TikTok and can create for Pulse Nigeria’s channel too.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online