Capital Luxury is now recruiting for the position of Ticketer / Customer Service Personnel. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their CV via email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
About Capital Luxury:
Capital Luxury Global Resources is a complex and eminence organization with a pledge to give limitless extravagance items and administrations. Our projection has re-imagined extravagance in a way that would sound natural to us and style so we can have a major effect. Whether you’re searching for extravagance in Automobiles, Hotels, Entertainment, Transportation, Real Estate or food varieties for your ordinary living, Capital Luxury has promised to keep you enjoying unheard of extravagance and comfort. Capital Luxury, since established on September 26th, 2015, consistently put resources into building new terminals, display areas, inns, inns, and a lot more extravagance offices the nation over, and all around the world to additional improve its clients’ extravagance experience. The new terminal in addition to display area in Uyo is under development and expected to initiate administration when it’s finished. Join Capital Luxury careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Capital Luxury Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketer / Customer Service Personnel
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Also Apply for: Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Calculate expenses, write and sell ticket to passengers.
- Provide good customer service.
- Rebook tickets and other arrangements.
- Check and validate all passenger payments for tickets/luggage and issue boarding pass.
- Ensure proper documentation and prompt treatment/handling of all customer tickets inquiries.
- Ensure proper and up to date documentation of all customer payments and reconcile with the Finance team.
- Ensure all customer cargo are properly tagged for safety and security purposes.
- Handle boarding announcements and communication of other exceptions promptly to all passengers.
- Ensure feedback is communicated to customers within agreed and set timelines.
- Ensure high standard in all customer correspondences, engaging customers with the highest level of professionalism, ensuring error free and well-informed interactions.
- Liaise/follow up with the relevant units to ensure requests and complaints are treated within agreed timelines.
Also Apply for: Aspom Travels Agency Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields with 2 – 3 years work experience in a related company.
- Ability to make accurate bookings for customers
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant and trustworthy.
- MS Office familiarity.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2023.
Also Apply for: Newedge Finance Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.