Capital Luxury recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Capital Luxury Global Resources is a complex and eminence organization with a pledge to give limitless extravagance items and administrations. As a worldwide extravagance bunch, our imaginative and innovative energy brings extravagance into all that we do. Since we’re extravagance specialists, we’ve fabricated spans interfacing us with the world’s best extravagance brands and experts to more readily serve our clients. Our projection has re-imagined extravagance in a way that would sound natural to us and style so we can have a major effect. Whether you’re searching for extravagance in Automobiles, Hotels, Entertainment, Transportation, Real Estate or food varieties for your ordinary living, Capital Luxury has promised to keep you enjoying unheard of extravagance and comfort. Capital Luxury, since established on September 26th, 2015, consistently put resources into building new terminals, display areas, inns, inns, and a lot more extravagance offices the nation over, and all around the world to additional improve its clients’ extravagance experience. The new terminal in addition to display area in Uyo is under development and expected to initiate administration when it’s finished. Join Capital Luxury careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Capital Luxury Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketer / Customer Service Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (22 Positions)
- Ability to make accurate bookings for customers
- Calculate expenses, write and sell ticket to passengers.
- Provide good customer service.
- Rebook tickets and other arrangements.
- Check and validate all passenger payments for tickets/luggage and issue boarding pass.
- Ensure proper documentation and prompt treatment/handling of all customer tickets inquiries.
- Ensure proper and up to date documentation of all customer payments and reconcile with the Finance team.
- Ensure all customer cargo are properly tagged for safety and security purposes.
- Handle boarding announcements and communication of other exceptions promptly to all passengers.
- Ensure feedback is communicated to customers within agreed and set timelines.
- Ensure high standard in all customer correspondences, engaging customers with the highest level of professionalism, ensuring error free and well-informed interactions.
- Liaise/follow up with the relevant units to ensure requests and complaints are treated within agreed timelines.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Previous experience as a ticketing officer in a related company
- Strong knowledge in customer service
- Thorough knowledge of transportation and logistics industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic typing and computer skills
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Also Apply for: ABNL Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.