Apply for the ongoing Century Foundation Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Century Foundation job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
The Century Foundation is a progressive, independent think tank that conducts research, develops solutions, and drives policy change to make people’s lives better. We pursue economic, racial, and gender equity in education, health care, and work, and promote U.S. foreign policy that fosters international cooperation, peace, and security. TCF has offices in New York and Washington, D.C.
The Century Foundation is committed to diversity and building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. Everyone is encouraged to apply, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
Location: Washington, D.C.
Experience: Early Career
The Century Foundation is seeking an innovative, passionate, and entrepreneurial communicator to lead TCF’s social media outreach and digital campaigns, including organic social media, email, Google, Facebook, and Twitter advertising, and more.
Working to advance racial, gender, and economic justice across TCF’s issue areas of education, health care, the economy, and foreign affairs, the associate will help grow TCF’s audience online and deepen our engagement with key target audiences. The digital communications associate will also provide support to TCF’s start-up think tank, Next100, and its team of policy entrepreneurs.
We’re looking for a great digital strategist, writer, and creative thinker with at least two years of experience in digital communications. Reporting to the press secretary, the associate will both lead on all things digital, as well as assist with media relations, web publishing, multimedia production, events, and more as needed. We are a small team working as part of a dynamic and growing think tank that’s trying to change the world. If that sounds fun to you, apply today.
Also see: SAGE Fund Job Recruitment – U.S.A
- Manage TCF’s multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts, and drive innovative social media campaigns to promote TCF’s policy research and expertise, in collaboration with the communications team and TCF’s experts
- Create social media toolkits and other dynamic resources in pursuit of policy impact
- Manage paid social media campaigns to deliver results, including lead acquisition, direct donation, and web traffic campaigns
- Write, design, and send institutional newsletters, campaign emails, news alerts, donation emails, and related materials to TCF subscribers
- Manage segmented audience lists and subscriber databases in MailChimp
- Manage TCF’s Google Adwords Grant to maximize audience and click-throughs
- Provide trainings and one-on-one coaching to staff on social media best practices and approaches
- Report and analyze campaign results and integrate findings into future online campaigns
- Support TCF’s start-up think tank, Next100, to achieve their digital communications goals, including providing support on social media strategy (including everything above plus Instagram), email, and content marketing online
- Additional communications support duties may include researching press contacts and coverage relevant to TCF issues, helping maintain press lists, assisting with events, web publishing, video and podcast production, press, and other tasks as needed
- A minimum of two years’ experience in communications, including social media management and digital campaign experience
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, including copy-editing and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong news sense and knowledge of the progressive policy landscape
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at once and work in a fast-paced, campaign-like environment
- A passion for TCF’s work and mission
- Video, podcast editing and/or production skills, design experience, coding abilities, and/or event management experience a plus.
Also see: World Bank Group Job Recruitment – U.S.A
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you