Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Stanbic IBTC Bank job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices. Join Stanbic IBTC Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Test Analyst
Job ID: 64075
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
Job Sector: Banking
- A software tester is involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment.
- He/she conducts automated testing to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issue
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Write Automated software tests for various application features
- Deploy test scripts to CI/CD pipeline and oversee the maintenance of existing automation test scripts
- Collaborate with teams using version control systems. E.g. GIT
- Ensure that automation tests are integrated and executed reliably during deployment to various environments
- Coordinate the execution of performance tests for systems with high volume users
- Ensure all new APIs are automated using PSOTMAN / Newman for effective monitoring
- Experience working with various test Automation frameworks, e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Cucumber, Cypress, Robot Framework, Swagger etc. and experience working with JMETER to test software performance
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Computer Sciences or IT related courses
- Minimum of 3 years experience in using defect tracking tools and technologies to identify, report and close identified system bugs and abnormalities
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing automation test scripts using contemporary frameworks
- Minimum of 3 years experience in using SQL to manipulate databases
- Preferably certified in ISTQB (CTFL).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online