Sonia Foods Industries recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Sonia Foods Industries Limited, with settle in Ibafo, is one of the main tomato items handling manufacturing plants, in West Africa. The organization was consolidated in June 2006. The organization produces Tomato Mix, Peppe and Onion Tomato Seasoning Mix, Curry Powder and Thyme Leaves, under the brand name Sonia. The plant is situated in Ikorodu Shagamu Express Road, Onigbagbe/Sotubo Village, Shagamu Ogun State, Nigeria. Join Sonia Foods Industries Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Sonia Foods Industries Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Due to the expansion of market coverage, we are looking to employ a driven and experienced Territory Sales Manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of field sales merchandisers.
- The ideal candidate should be able to develop and modify customer frequency plans as needed in advancing primary and secondary sales.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales merchandiser of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Carrying out both primary and secondary sales
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Meeting potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Candidate must possess at least B.Sc., HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, or equivalent
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience in the territory is required.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Libra Motors Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.