PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. See more PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Job Requisition ID: JR000791
Location: Akure, Ondo
Reports to: Area Sales Manager
Direct Reports: Wholesales Officers
Peers: Other Territory Sales Manager
- To execute the company’s sales plan, thereby ensuring profitability and growth of the company’s brands in the designated territory.
- Key Distributor management to deliver positive ROI. Efficient supervision of Secondary sales team to drive products availability/Performance management. Retail account management and creation.
- To set territory sales targets & objectives from the overall business targets and objectives.
- Coaching and accompaniment with Directs reports to enhance efficiency.
- Managing outlets-ensure proper servicing, settle disputes, handle complaints, communicate trade promotions and consumer promotions, oversee merchandising and manage payment terms.
- Develop Distribution-add new markets, new outlets, new beats, new yans, handcarts, trikes and bikes. Meet secondary sales volume and target for the territory. Manage KD Staff-sales reps and KPO, Review them daily.
- Manage KD Warehouse- maintain FIFO, Stacking norm Market visit-At least 12 full days per month, accompanied call with each SR at least one full day in a month.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- Possess a University Degree in any discipline, preferably in Business Administration.
- Possess two to three years’ experience within a reputable/ multinational company.
- Be a computer expert especially in MS Word, Excel and Power point.
- Have strong numerical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be a team player with the ability to drive the team to unsurpassed success.
- Be mobile and willing to be flexible in terms of location.
Job Context & Special Features:
- Previous experience of working in a food industry (preferably edible oil sector) would be advantageous.
- Behavioural competencies are linked to the grade of the position and will be assigned once the position has been evaluated.
- Technical skills (max 8 for each position) need to be detailed below.
- They are related to the function of the position (e.g. procurement, finance etc.) and should be those that are required to ensure that the position is performed at a Solid standard of performance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online