Capital Luxury recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Capital Luxury job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Capital Luxury Global Resources is a complex and eminence organization with a pledge to give limitless extravagance items and administrations. As a worldwide extravagance bunch, our imaginative and innovative energy brings extravagance into all that we do. Since we’re extravagance specialists, we’ve fabricated spans interfacing us with the world’s best extravagance brands and experts to more readily serve our clients. Our projection has re-imagined extravagance in a way that would sound natural to us and style so we can have a major effect. Whether you’re searching for extravagance in Automobiles, Hotels, Entertainment, Transportation, Real Estate or food varieties for your ordinary living, Capital Luxury has promised to keep you enjoying unheard of extravagance and comfort. Capital Luxury, since established on September 26th, 2015, consistently put resources into building new terminals, display areas, inns, inns, and a lot more extravagance offices the nation over, and all around the world to additional improve its clients’ extravagance experience. The new terminal in addition to display area in Uyo is under development and expected to initiate administration when it’s finished. Join Capital Luxury careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Capital Luxury Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Supervisor
Also see: MTN Nigeria Employment (12 Positions)
- Direct and implementactivities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking of transportation vehicles
- Planning, organizing, and managing all operational activities
- Directing and implementing investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints.
- Collaborating with staff members to formulate and implement transportation-related procedures.
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance of transportation vehicles.
- Promoting safe work activities by conducting safety audits, and attending company safety meetings.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business Management or related field.
- 3 – 4 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience in transportation and logistics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competency in the English Language
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good reporting and follow-up skills
- Sound negotiation and convincing skills.
- Excellent in mapping out sales strategies.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.