Dreamworks Integrated System Limited is an online store where you can purchase Authentic Mobile Computers, Electronics, Accessories, and Lifestyle Products at the most affordable prices with Premium Customer service. See more Dreamworks Integrated System Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Dreamworks Integrated System Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tender & Bids Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a composed bid manager to join our stellar team. You will discover bid submission possibilities, design bid-winning tactics, conduct research, write and revise proposals, engage with stakeholders, and cooperate with other team members to ensure bid security in this role.
Also Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Identifying opportunities for bid submissions and raising them with the bid management team.
- Conducting research and brainstorming key points to include in the bid.
- Crafting persuasive and detailed proposals.
- Performing risk assessments and addressing concerns of clients and company staff.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Keeping track of all costs and managing budgets.
- Conduct team briefings once bids have been secured.
- identifying opportunities on which to submit bids and feeding into the decision over whether to bid for the work.
- Devising a successful strategy for winning a bid, including pinpointing the unique selling points (key differentiators) of your organization, knowing your company’s operating and profit margins, and understanding the client’s specific requirements (the client, in this case, is the organization that is offering the work).
- Researching, writing and/or checking proposals.
- Working with key members of the project team and the client organization to obtain the information required to compile the bid (in the construction industry, members of the project team may include estimators, quantity surveyors, design managers, and project managers).
- Researching current and future market trends
- Responding to clients’ and other stakeholders’ queries before, during, and after the bid has been submitted.
- Proactively scan both domestic and international markets for opportunities to bid and tender which fit with Dreamworks Integrated System portfolio and capabilities.
- Maintain a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities and review with the relevant business teams to make an informed decision on which to pursue.
- Lead on the production of high-quality tender submissions to maximize success whilst fitting with Dreamwork’s position as a mission-driven organization.
- Be the internal Dreamworks expert on all aspects of bid and tender processes.
- Share bid and tender knowledge to ensure the capability and experience is embedded within the wider business.
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Construction or any other relevant discipline.
- Significant experience in bid management.
- Previous experience working in the ICT tender or grant industry is desirable.
- Experience owning the entire bid process for large 20m+ contracts.
- Proven ability to work under pressure whilst delivering high-quality output.
- Understanding of the domestic and international tenders and grants market.
- Experience as a bid writer is advantageous.
- Excellent industry knowledge and a willingness to keep up with trends.
- Ability to work professionally with multiple levels across Dreamworks Integrated System Limited internally and also with external bid partners, technical partners, consultants, and government representatives.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Proactive and collaborative worker.
- Strategic thinking.
- Excellent written skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Financially/numerically strong.
- Project management and operational delivery to demanding deadlines.
- Salary: Attractive
- Benefits: Pension & HMO
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.