Rosabon Financial Services Limited Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Rosabon Financial Services Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, on 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN),we have evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets. Over the years, we have received awards (Local and International) for our outstanding work in the industry. The success of Rosabon Financial Services is attributed to our emphasis on customer satisfaction, integrity, professionalism and our utmost commitment to excellence. Join Rosabon Financial Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Rosabon Financial Services recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Executive
- The Telesales Executive is solely responsible for outbound calls to clients either assigned or personally acquired aiming at surpassing given sales target and ensuring proper documentation of all calls and sales delivery.
Major Responsibilities for Rosabon Financial Services Limited Recruitment
- Promote and sell company Asset Creation (Loans/Lease) products to both individuals and corporates via telephones; cold calls.
- Follow-up on potential sales leads for the organization.
- Follow up with existing clients and sustain long-term business relationships.
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
- Answer customers’ enquiries and provide correct answers; creating a positive customer experience.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
Recommended: Also see GText Home Recruitment (5 Positions)
Qualifications / Requirements for Rosabon Financial Services Limited Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent (Relevant)
- Minimum of one year of relevant telesales experience.
- General awareness of services offered by the non-banking financial industry.
- Impressive sales capability.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer care focus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Goal-orientation and self-starter.
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
Application Closing Date for Rosabon Financial Services Limited Recruitment
How to Apply for Rosabon Financial Services Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA