Start a new career with JSX while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
JSX is an independent air carrier in the United States that describes itself as a “hop-on jet service” and operates point-to-point flights between and within Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, Texas, and New York.
Job Title: Technical Writer
Salary: $60,000 – $65,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
The Technical Writer’s purpose is to provide a consistent documentation set that ensures standardization and safety at its highest level. They will tailor the information provided by manufacturers, service providers and various departments to suit each specific assigned audience within the company through a variety of documents based on departmental requirements.
What makes a successful Technical Writer?
- Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ensure company Technical Documents are clearly written.
- Creation, revision and delivery of clearly written and accurate technical documents in accordance with applicable regulations and/or set guidelines from project collaborators.
- Conversant with XML, Adobe software and SharePoint
- Appropriate placement and distribution of completed technical documents/materials.
- Serve as the Primary Author for company Technical Documents
- Work with local or globally distributed individuals or groups appropriate to each project
- Convert guidance from the project individual/group to a technically correct document using authoring and editing tools within the company’s Content Management System
- Integrate changes and corrections to documents based on comments made by project collaborators
- Distribute completed documents and associated notices after final approval
- Synchronize and maintain local copies of externally published documents and manuals
- Convert, distribute, and maintain externally published documentation using the company’s internal Content Management System
- Review existing internal/external documentation, and recommend/implement improvements to suit the operational needs of the company
- Revise and redistribute documents based on subsequent internal reviews and relevant updates
- Maintain documents on hosted server that have yet to be integrated into the company’s Content Management System
Pay & Perks:
Compensation range $60,000-$65,000/annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. Most qualified Candidates will receive an offer near the starting point of our compensation range.
- New Crewmember’s become eligible for health benefits on the 1st of the month following the start of employment
- Medical plans start at just $64/month (100% employer paid dental & vision, up to $2,100 annual company HSA contribution to medical plan participants)
- Free non-revenue standby travel on JSX (deeply reduced non-revenue standby travel on many other major domestic & international airlines) for yourself + qualifying immediate family
- 401(k) match – 50% of your first 8%
- Generous PTO plan
Also Apply for: Payroll Analyst at Github, Remote Job- $73,500/yr
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical developments, etc).
JSX seeks to ensure affirmative action in order to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, as well as to ensure that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Also Apply for: Data Entry Associate at Advanced Medical Reviews, Remote Jobs $29,000 – $40,000 a year
- Microsoft Power point: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.