Start a new career with Openpath while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Openpath was created by a team of serial entrepreneurs who were tired of forgetting their office keys at home, frustrated with having to carry multiple badges to get into their buildings, and seriously worried about the security of their workspace given the state of the world today. We’ve worked extremely hard to build a company that can offer a new, seamless style of security that takes advantage of the latest technologies and makes people feel safe at work. Access Control is the flagship product in our mission to improve the quality and safety of the modern workspace through automation.
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE LATEST REMOTE JOBS TODAY Tuesday 21, March 2023
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Salary:$45,000 – $62,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Call Center Representative at Matrix Medical Network, Remote Job $17 an hour
This role can sit remote across the US, but will be supporting Central and Eastern Time Zones.
What you’ll do & more…
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to all inbound (phone, email, chat, web) support tickets
- Help ensure our installation partners can successfully install and service our systems at customer locations with over the phone/web support
- Handle and manage escalated tickets via our ticketing system
- Offer white glove support to high priority customers and partners
- Tackle complex use-cases from our installation partners including but not limited to, onsite installation assists, troubleshooting issues that require deep diving into syslogs
- Provide software training to partners and end customers via web conference software
- Be intimately familiar with all technical aspects of the Openpath platform (hardware, cloud software, mobile applications, key cards, etc)
- Understand and be able to support wiring, peripheral door hardware, and integration (with video management systems, wireless locks, and other third party software which integrate with Openpath)
- Work with our engineering team for technical support escalations, manage the communication process, and respond to the partner/end user ticket requester
- Serve as Openpath subject matter experts within the team and the company
What skills and experience do you bring?
- 2+ years of professional work experience supporting, installing, and/or maintaining access control systems, video equipment, or internet network infrastructure.
- Advanced understanding of Linux Commands to navigate system logs a plus.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing & Switching a plus.
- Results-oriented, dependable and accountable.
- Can operate in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Highly organized, can juggle multiple competing priorities and tasks.
- A strong communicator (verbal, written and interpersonal) with excellent customer facing manner and technique.
- Possess a can-do attitude, willing to roll up your sleeves and help outside your specific role as necessary.
- You take initiative, know what needs to be done and operate with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and share on call duties as needed.
Also Apply for: Jr. Data Analyst at Comcentric, Remote Job $27 – $30 an hour
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of technical support experience
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions’ customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Motorola Solutions and maintain compliance with these requirements.
Referral Payment Plan
Also Apply for: Technical Support Specialist at CM Group, Remote Job $41,000 – $53,000 a year
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.