Start a new career with HME while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2023 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
HME is a diverse group of companies that designs, manufactures, sells and services specialized communications, audio and software solutions for a variety of niche markets. Our global reach, product offerings and customer relationships extend to over 140 countries around the world through company owned offices in the U.S., Canada, Europe and China, and through our extensive network of authorized distributors, dealers and service agents. HME’s Hospitality & Specialty Communications company was the first to introduce the wireless drive-thru headset system to the quick-service restaurant industry.
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE LATEST REMOTE JOBS TODAY Monday 20, March 2023
Job Title: Technical Support Representative
Salary: $16.20 an hour
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Customer Care Specialist at Lumen, Remote Job $42,120 – $93,840 a year
Full Job Description
HME is currently looking for a Technical Support Representative for our call center. The Call Center is open Monday – Friday 5AM – 7PM and Saturday – Sunday 7AM – 3:30PM. Candidates must be willing to work a flexible 40-hour work week.
What you will do in the position:
- Answer incoming calls from customers and installers
- Provide operation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and installation support
- Promote and maintain positive customer relations
- Provide troubleshooting and repair support to installers and customers over the telephone
- Instruct installers and customers in equipment installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment and their responsibilities
- Administer service programs to effectively correct service issues
- Dispatch installers to perform onsite service to customers with problems beyond the scope of telephone troubleshooting
- Prepare and maintains daily logs and records
- Identify and makes recommendations for product improvement
- Training will be provided
What you will need to succeed in this position:
- Prior customer service and/or troubleshooting experience in a call center or office environment is preferred (minimum of 12 months)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven excellent attendance history in your previous employment
- Computer literacy in various applications including e-mail, MS Office Suite, and customer databases
- Must have flexibility with shifts, including weekend coverage
Pay Range: $16.20/hour to $18.00/hour This is the pay range we reasonably expect to pay for the role. This may vary depending on experience and other factors. Our benefits package includes tuition reimbursement; 3 weeks paid vacation your first year, paid holidays, medical, vision and dental coverage, pet insurance, life insurance, and 401K contributions.
Also Apply for: Customer Service Representative at Leidos, Remote Job $20 – $24 an hour
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job. The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.