Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Specialist – Finance, Reporting, Audit and General Counsel
Job ID: IbesePlant001
Employment Type: Full time
Category: Dangote Industries Limited
Also Apply for 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- The Technical Specialist coordinates and provides 1st level vetting, review of daily outputs from the Corporate Finance & Treasury, the CFO functions, Audit Function and Office of the General Counsel, sieving for management’s inputs and final approval.
- Validates compliance with company policies and guidelines and other directives as issued from line manager.
- Helps assure Management that business internal operations compliance with applicable laws and regulations as well as the Company’s internal policies and ethical values including sustainability.
- Provides support in coordination of financial, operational and IT audits across businesses to ensure compliance to business policies / procedures and helps to define corrective plans to manage fraud and error incidents.
- A First Degree in Accounting; first degree in Law i.e. (LLB) ; or any related discipline.
- 10 years’ experience in Finance, with at least 5 years at Senior level or a minimum of 10 years’ Audit or Legal work experience with at least 5 years of management experience or a minimum of 5 years’ experience with a top-tier Audit firm
- Experience across multiple industries/markets e.g. Manufacturing, Energy, Utilities. International work experience is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of all relevant Financial Management and Corporate Governance legislation and policies.
- Strong understanding of leading Corporate Finance & Governance practices/ principles and industry trends.
- Posses strong business acumen, work ethics with good industry knowledge.
- Excellent Communication, analytical and evaluation skills backed by understanding of accounting principles and standards.
- In-depth understanding of internal auditing standards, responsibilities, code of ethics, and certification.
- Ability to apply control models such as the COSO Internal Control framework
- Deep knowledge of operational management, corporate laws, securities laws and capital market.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Reddington Hospital Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online