Hazon Holdings recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Hazon Holdings job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Hazon Holdings is a diversified business Holding Company in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. Join Hazon Holdings careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Hazon Holdings Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Technical Programs Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Also see: Bukka Hut Recruitment (7 Positions)
About The Role
- The Program Manager Business Acceleration will be responsible for the strategic identification and scaling of Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) to growth, building them into enterprises.
- The focus is to help drive companies from early stage to rapid growth and transform them into enterprises.
- Identifying relevant & viable businesses through an in-house selection platform to be created.
- Project managing the value chain process of acceleration including strong stakeholder management for maximum visibility and business success.
- Contribute to development, planning of our venture support programs and formats
- Design and supervise learning platform and curricula for business development
- Drive and ensure business start-ups meets and deliver their set business objectives
- Project-manage their activities all year round to ensure they meet their marketing, sales & revenue targets.
- Organizing and coordinating in-house activities (workshops, networking, lunch and learns, movie nights, outings, etc) aimed at growing the community and adding value to our members and their businesses.
- Develop business plans and present to management quarterly
- Conduct local and global venture scouting with both private & public partners
- Manage our acceleration calls for applications, shortlisting & interviews
- Manage stakeholders that relate to our acceleration activities
- Manage government, public & social sector projects.
Job Requirements and Personality Traits
- 3+ years post-graduate experience in business development, management & support or other relevant positions
- You love working with start-ups or even started one.
- Excellent track records of meeting and exceeding Project management KPIs
- You have good knowledge of startup methodologies (Lean startup,BMC, rapid prototyping etc)
- The ideal candidate MUST have experience in business development and a developing knowledge of accelerator programmes.
- A self-motivated team player, a dynamic, entrepreneurial person with a keen passion for helping entrepreneurs succeed. Adept at managing multiple projects at once, very detail-oriented and organized, learn quickly, and have a track record of being adaptable in a fluid, high-growth environment.
Leadership and Growth Behaviors:
- Act like An Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Develop self and others: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions / recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Performance Driven and Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her / his peers.
- Fast / Agile: Removes barriers to move faster.
- Experiments and adapts.
- Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
N300,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.