Apply for the ongoing Coca Cola Bottling Company Recruitment 2022 via Coca Cola Bottling Company latest job vacancies and careers portal. These Coca Cola Bottling Company employment are open to all qualified candidates.
The Coca Cola Bottling Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world. Join Coca Cola Bottling Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Coca Cola Bottling Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Operator
Reference ID: req29447
Locations: Maiduguri – Borno, Ibadan – Oyo and Owerri – Imo
Job Grade: 3
About Your New Job
- The Technical Operator reports to the Shift Team Leader and is responsible for ensuring shift/line production plan execution by optimizing performance.
- He/She is also responsible for ensuring Operational Health and Safety, Production Output and Product Quality while minimizing the impact on the environment.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Operate and Maintain Manufacturing Equipment and Utilities. Deploy Engineering Technical Skills to Ensure Equipment Availability at all times and Operating at OEM’s Rated capacity.
- Deliver output associated with a production line for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Executes machine start up, continuous operation, shut down and change over following standard operating procedure in a safe way to avoid risks damage or waste.
- Controls relevant standard process parameters by means of reference tables.
- Reads and interprets values on screens, monitors, and other relevant measuring instruments / devices.
- Follows standard cleaning and sanitizing procedures – Operating with the proper tools usage and methodologies.
- Makes certain that shift reports for own area of responsibility are prepared on time and according to agreed requirements.
Also see: Renmoney Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
Education / Knowledge
- Higher National Diploma or equivalent qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience on high-speed production equipment.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Bottling machines will be an advantage.
- Computer Literate.
- Ability to demonstrate basic Technical, troubleshooting and Problem-solving skills.
- Sound understanding of bottling line machine/tool technology and operation.
- Sound understanding and appreciation of maintenance and process operations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online