Willers Solutions Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Willers Solutions Limited is a quick-moving provider of business management solutions with a wide range of valuable services for corporate organizations. We operate in all of the key economic areas, enlisting Consultants with extensive industry knowledge and training. An indigenous company, Willers Solutions Limited, offers a cutting-edge value proposition that is focused on value maximization. Join Willers Solutions Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical / Electrical Engineer
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a highly-skilled copier technician to install, service and repair a variety of printers, copiers and scanners.
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- Setting up and installing new printers, copiers, scanners, and copier management software.
- Providing routine service and maintenance to copiers, scanners, printers, and fax machines.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning cartridges, printers, and copiers.
- Writing diagnostic reports and training manuals.
- Providing demonstrations and customer training.
- Managing orders and stock of new equipment, parts, and materials.
- Providing excellent customer support and service.
- Managing schedules and customer emergencies.
- Keeping abreast of the latest technologies and practices in the industry.
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- BSc or HND in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a copier technician.
- Good knowledge of copier and printer technology.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of computer and copier management software such as MS Office, Xerox, and Ricoh.
- Preferred candidate should be able to set up new system, perform routine maintenance and resolve technical issues.
- Ability to diagnose faulty equipment and implement effective repairs.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to work unscheduled hours or attend to client emergencies after hours.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Carbon Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.