Apply for the ongoing Russell International School Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Russell International School job in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Russell International School is among the best schools in Lagos state. The school was established in 2010 by Mrs. Antoniette Ehizogie Nwanoneze a certified paediatric nurse and a Montessori directress. Russell International School maintains the rich tradition of promoting quality childcare services and teacher-training opportunities anchored by the firm belief that the world’s future is very much dependent on our young children, we at Russell International School Lekki have a commitment to the care and growth of each child as a whole building a child’s world where learning begins. Join Russell International School careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Russell International School recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Drawing Teacher
- Technical drawing teacher provides instruction and guidance to help students explore and understand important concepts in technical drawing, including problem-solving and how to gather evidence to support ideas or decisions.
- Technical drawing teacher create lesson plans, present drawing demonstrations, and grade tests and assignments.
- You should be able to work with students who have different capabilities and interests.
- To teach Technical Drawing from Year 7 to Year 12.
- Maintain proper academic records of students.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behavior required to provide productive learning environment.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s qualification.
- Able to teach other science subjects.
- TRCN is required
- Familiar with BECE, WAEC and IGCSE curriculum
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.