Julius Berger Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how. We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us. Join Julius Berger Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Job Title: Technical Controller (M / F / X)
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Slot: 2 Openings
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
About the Job
- Would you like to achieve our joint targets in a highly motivated and committed team? Then we are looking to recruit you as a full-time Technical Controller (M / F / X) for the major “Abuja Kano Road” Project in Nigeria.
- A four-lane motorway between the capital city of Abuja and the northern metropolis of Kano, measuring around 380 kilometres in length is to be refurbished with large sections being newly constructed.
- The project also comprises almost 700 drainage and around 50 bridge structures, which must be strengthened and included in the overall concept. Our experts will be taking a genuine innovation to Nigerian road building in the form of the cold bitumen mixing process as this sustainable method protects resources and significantly reduces emissions.
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
What duties will you have?
- Report to and support the Head of Controlling and the project management team
- Prepare and update the calculation
- Prepare work reports, analyses (weight and cost analysis) and forecasts
- Desired/actual comparisons
- Check and support the material control team
- Prepare status meetings and quarterly steering meetings
- Prepare monthly work reports and volume controls
- Act as contact for continuous risk analysis and risk reduction (non-conformities and complaints)
- Act as interface for those involved in the process
- Independent preparation, organisation and evaluation of field studies for process improvement
- Preparation and assignment of work and services to subcontractors
- Cross checking on site and the preparation of comparisons of actual and desired volumes and costs
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (26 Positions)
What skills must you have?
- Degree in Building Engineering (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, Diploma or equivalent qualification from a polytechnic or technical university) or industrial engineering.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position (ideally with overseas experience)
- Very good RIB iTWO, MS Office and SAP skills
- Experience with handling databases
- Good English skills (written and oral)
- Teamwork, flexibility
What can we offer you?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- We work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online