George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) assists organizations to achieve their corporate visions and objectives through integrated, strategic and solution-oriented HR consulting services using best-practice methodologies. We provide our clients with services that will ensure that their staffing needs are being addressed in a timely and effective manner through recruitment, consulting, training, technology and outsourcing services, thereby allowing them to save cost and focus on other core areas of business. Join George Houston Resources Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
George Houston Resources Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Sales Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
- As a Tech Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales of our technology products and services
- Your primary focus will be on building and maintaining relationships with clients, identifying new business opportunities, and achieving sales targets.
- You will also collaborate closely with the marketing and product teams to develop effective strategies and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve revenue targets and business objectives.
- Identify and engage potential clients, build strong relationships, and provide them with the right technology solutions to meet their needs.
- Actively prospect for new business opportunities, generate leads, and convert them into sales.
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to clients, showcasing the value and benefits of our technology offerings.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective sales campaigns, promotional materials, and pricing strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to identify new market opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.
- Provide regular sales reports and updates to the management team, highlighting achievements, challenges, and recommendations.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering excellent service and support throughout the sales process and beyond.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related field.
- Proven track record of success in technology sales, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Strong knowledge of the technology industry, including software, hardware, and IT services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish long-term client relationships.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a results-driven mindset.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales analytics tools.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2023.
Also Apply for MainOne Cable Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Tech Sales Manager” as the subject of the mail.