United Bank for Africa Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of is a leading Pan-African financial institutions with a worldwide footprint. Our major aim is to be the number one choice for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders. Our operations spread across 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. Join United Bank for Africa Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
United Bank for Africa Plc Employment is for the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Testing & Quality Assurance
Location: Head Office, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- To design, build and maintain software test plans as well as execute test cases.
Also Apply for: Sujimoto Construction Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Review Requirement Specification Document for completeness.
- Attend user review sessions with stakeholders based on documented requirements.
- Create and maintain the Test plan document.
- Design test scenarios Identify and break down necessary test steps required to test the new solution.
- Ensure all mandatory SIT entry criteria are adhered to.
- Create tasks on the Application Life Cycle Management tool.
- Prepare Test scripts based on planned test scenarios.
- Design, develop and execute reusable and maintainable test cases.
- The document, track, and escalate all identified defects as appropriate.
- Carry out a Regression test after all the defects have been resolved.
- Send periodic test status updates to project stakeholders.
- Defect Analysis & Reporting.
- Coordinate Re-tests for fixes/ defects/ bugs.
- Close defects and update defect logs on closure.
- Document Test Summary report after successful completion of Test.
- Update the Test Plan, Test cases, and other test artifacts with changes (if any).
- Ensure the developer reviews the source code via the agreed Application Security Testing tool.
- Communicate test closure to the appropriate department in the software development lifecycle.
- Update and Close tasks on the Application Life Cycle Management tool (TFS).
- Peer reviews and Document reviews for both test plans and summary reports.
- Attend team meetings and functional sessions.
Also Apply for: Wellspring College Recruitment (3 Positions)
- First Degree in an IT-related field
- Relevant certifications will be added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Our ideal candidate must have competence in executing test cases and be passionate about quality, designing, building, and maintaining software test plans. Understands Software Development Life Cycle, and testing tools have a keen eye for detail and has excellent communication skills. Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Tfs, Test Cases, Proactive, Organisational Skill, Analytical Mind, Ability To Work Under Pressure, Self-motivated, Sdlc, Visio, Application Security, Interpersonal Skill, Scala, Customer Focus, Software Testing, Problem Solving Skill, Test Plans, Banking, Excel, Communication Skill, Problem Solving, Supervision, Sql, Oracle, Strong Analytical, Interpersonal Skills, Software Development, Work Independently
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Proficiency in software testing techniques, testing tools, incident/defect tracking systems, and other test-support tools;
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience with Oracle and MS SQL databases;
- Understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry
- Organizational skills with the capability of working with tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations
- Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies; the flexibility to handle pressure coming from all directions simultaneously, tenacity to ensure problems are resolved
- Strong team-orientated interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a wide variety of people at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to work under little supervision and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to interact with users at all levels.
- Must be service oriented
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: White Soul Group Employment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online