First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company to lots in West Africa with the subsidiaries FBNBank in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; FirstBank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies. FirstBank also operates First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s foremost pension’s custodian. The Bank specializes in retail banking and has the largest client base in West Africa, with over 18 million customers. Join First Bank of Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Technical Infrastructure Audit
Job Identification No.: 493
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Ensure IT Infrastructure standards, policies, guidelines and procedures are being implemented by IT management to enable availability of IT services to support the bank’s business objectives.
- Provide assurance over the effectiveness of controls on the bank’s technical infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in the periodic audit of the Bank’s Disaster Recovery Infrastructure to ensure its availability and adequacy when the main production facility becomes unavailable.
- Represents the Department in Information Technology related projects for quality assurance purposes and provide report to on progress and risk management.
- Audit of all IT Operations (EOD/BOD/EOM/EOQ/EOY, Enterprise Data Backup & Restore, Physical & Environmental Controls, SLA, Staff, training, etc.)
- Prepare timely, accurate and complete audit query and other audit work papers in line with the Internal Audit Methodology.
- Carry out assigned investigations of frauds connected to the use of channels and systems.
- Participates in the audit of the Bank’s Network and Telecommunications Infrastructure to ensure protection against a wide range of threats and vulnerabilities.
- Assists in the review of the Bank’s Firewalls, Core Switches, Routers, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems to ensure they are adequately configured to prevent intrusions into the bank’s networks.
- Executes audit of Messaging Infrastructure (Exchange clients and Servers) to ensure security and efficiency.
Also Apply for: Whitefield Hotels Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Participates in the review of Virtualization Infrastructure to ensure security and availability of the virtualized layer.
- Participates in the audit of Antivirus, patch management and other emerging technologies as deployed by the Bank.
- Participates in Systems and Infrastructure projects
- Maintains the Security of all Information entrusted to the staff
- Carry out other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Maintains the Security of all Information entrusted to the staff.
- First Degree preferably in Computer Science or related discipline
- Professional certification (CISA, CRISC, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000 etc.)
- Minimum experience – 1 year in IT and Audit/Control/Information Security/Information Risk Management and Project Management.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022 (05:04 PM).
Also Apply for: Jiji Cars Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online