United Bank for Africa Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of is a leading Pan-African financial institutions with a worldwide footprint. Our major aim is to be the number one choice for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders. Our operations spread across 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. Join United Bank for Africa Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
United Bank for Africa Plc Employment is for the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Retail Internet Banking Services
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- To provide technical support for the Bank’s retail internet banking.
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- Develop policies and procedures for electronic banking processes to ensure compliance with established standards and regulations.
- Responsible for the bank’s cash management online products and services.
- Assist with the design and development of new online banking products
- Provide exceptional customer service and support of our Electronic Banking products and services.
- Provide support to consumers and business customers as well as retail department.
- Process, verify and reconcile the electronic banking transactions to ensure accuracy and adherence to policies, procedures and bank regulations.
- Oversee all electronic banking activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, STEM courses preferably
- Minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Our ideal candidate must have knowledge of supporting internet banking applications, oversee electronic banking activities and able to reconcile electronic banking transactions.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Job Recruitment (13 Positions)
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Proficient in programming languages of SQL and basics of PLSQL, Python
- Good knowledge of some data mining skills and the meaning of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) with some practical experience.
- Understanding on the use of some Business Intelligence and Dashboard tools like Power BI, Tableau
- Microsoft Certification
- Analytics skills
- Swift Knowledge
- Interpersonal and Communication skills.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Flex Finance Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online