First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company to lots in West Africa with the subsidiaries FBNBank in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; FirstBank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies. FirstBank also operates First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s foremost pension’s custodian. The Bank specializes in retail banking and has the largest client base in West Africa, with over 18 million customers. Join First Bank of Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Governance, Risks and Standards
Job Identification No: 660
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Provide assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of Information Systems and Cybersecurity Risk Management, Control and governance processes within the bank and subsidiaries to achieve strategic and business objectives
- Provide assurance that the bank and subsidiaries are adequately protected against third party vendor and outsourcing risks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the annual Enterprise Information Technology and Governance Audit using COBIT5 standards
- Executes the audit of the following standards:
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
- ISO22301 – Business Continuity Management Systems
- PCIDSS – All in-scope departments
- ISO20000 – Service Management
- ISO9001 – Quality Management Systems
- Executes IT Outsourced Service Providers audits
- Participates in the review of E-Risk Management Framework, Operational Risk Management and other related Frameworks/policies
- Carries out planned/adhoc activities to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards
Also Apply for: Havana Specialist Hospital Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Participates in Operational Risk process reviews to ensure Security Operations team’s compliance with Operational Risk Governance Framework
- Ensures the currency of Governance, Risks and standards audit procedures/checklists given the proliferation and complexity of Information and communication technologies
- Participates in GRS related projects to ensure that stated benefits are realized
- Participates in the follow-up and timely regularization of audit exceptions and assurance of GRS team.
- Work with external management systems auditors to ensure the Bank’s annual recertification.
- First Degree preferably in Computer science or related discipline
- Professional certification (CISA, CRISC, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, PCIDSS etc.)
- Minimum experience – Minimum experience – 1 year in IT and Audit/Control/Information Security/Information Risk Management and Project Management.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2022 (06:47 PM).
Also Apply for: Lumos Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online