United Bank for Africa Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of is a leading Pan-African financial institutions with a worldwide footprint. Our major aim is to be the number one choice for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders. Our operations spread across 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. Join United Bank for Africa Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
United Bank for Africa Plc Employment is for the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Finacle Service Management
Job Type: Permanent
- To manage and ensure availability of Finacle to users 24 x 7.
Also Apply for: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Monitor Finacle Production services in Nigeria and the subsidiaries, and respond to alerts triggered by all the available monitoring tools.
- Monitor all in-country Finacle servers in real-time and review reports from the countries to identify and apply all necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure critical logs are archived periodically as configured on Production servers.
- Carry out periodic services maintenance to improve the performance of Finacle.
- Ensure availability of all Finacle Test environments for stakeholders.
- Deploy all Production patches.
- Download all Finacle generic patches periodically as delivered by Infosys.
- Ensure testing of released patches is conducted.
- Obtain approval of Change Control Board to deploy to production.
- Deploy patches to production in a controlled manner.
- Deploy Finacle custom fixes as requested by the application developers.
- Apply all Finacle Configuration changes as approved.
- Install new Finacle instances for testing, simulation, DR as at when required.
- Deploy Finacle backup servers to subsidiaries in line with regulatory requirements.
- Provide integration support.
- Handle configuration and Integration of third-party applications to Finacle.
- Provide Connect24 and Finacle Integrator (FI) support to all third-party application owners and vendors.
- Ensure optimal channels transaction processing by Finacle interfaces.
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
- Ensure stand-in server (CSIS) is continuously synchronized with Finacle Core.
- Ensure all changes on production are replicated to the Disaster Recovery (DR) site and in-country servers.
- Schedule and execute annual Fail-over Tests to the DR site in Rack Center for all Finacle environments bank-wide.
- Schedule and execute annual Finacle BCP Tests for all in-country servers in line with regulatory requirements in the relevant subsidiaries.
- Resolve issues on Finacle Core Services and channels.
- Investigate and resolve reported issues on Finacle core services and channel transactions within SLA.
- Review Finacle Logs to identify potential bottlenecks to uninterrupted service availability.
- Escalate Product bugs to the Finacle consultants (Infosys/CWG) and ensure prompt delivery of solution.
- Execute key strategic projects as assigned by the supervisors.
- Identify and implement initiatives that would enhance service delivery and internal efficiency.
- A First Degree in any field.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Our ideal candidate must have knowledge of providing services to finacle related applications, has the ability to deploy fixed and changes to production and troubleshoot issues on finacle applications using Unix and SQL skills. A team player, solution-driven and can-do spirit.
Also Apply for: Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Proactive, Disaster Recovery, Ability To Work Under Pressure, Pl-sql, Scala, Banking, Excel, Unix, Sql, Software Development, Work Independently
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of Banking
- Good knowledge of delivery channels
- Finacle Administration/Troubleshooting techniques
- Good knowledge of application support
- Knowledge of Bank policy and best industry practices Strong UNIX skills
- SQL/PL-SQL skills
- Basic Programming/scripting skills
- Software development skills
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets, so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: White Soul Group Employment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online