United Bank for Africa Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This United Bank for Africa Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of is a leading Pan-African financial institutions with a worldwide footprint. Our major aim is to be the number one choice for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders. Our operations spread across 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. Join United Bank for Africa Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
United Bank for Africa Plc Employment is for the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Facility Management
Job Type: Permanent
- We are currently seeking a Team Member, Facility Management, North. The candidate for this position must have good knowledge of facility management, power management, and good reporting/analytical skills. He/she must also reside in the North.
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
- This position will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of UBA assets, equipment, and buildings in the North.
- Ensuring uninterrupted power supply in BOs.
- BO equipment maintenance and repairs – generators, air conditioners, mantrap doors, vault doors & safes, vehicles, note sorters, and counters in line with manufacturer recommendations.
- Identification and redeployment of idle assets of BOs to needy areas and disposal of obsolete assets in line with policy.
- Ensuring BO resources requests are approved, procured, and delivered.
- Visit at least 2 Business Offices every week to identify, report and resolve their CS and ambience issues.
- Volume discount negotiations with service providers.
- Market price reviews.
- Liaison between external service providers and Business Offices to ensure adherence to TATs and prompt resolution of reported issues.
- Liaison between BOs and other units, e.g., assurances, IT, marketing & corporate communications, products, digital banking, to resolve reported issues requiring the units’ attention.
- Review, action and close all corporate service issues from the internal audit exceptions report.
- Ensuring seamless travel experience for designated employees and guests of the Bank.
- Coordinate and arrange all logistics for meetings and regional corporate events.
- Maintain relationships with accommodation, food, and security service providers for seamless service delivery.
- Ensure proper functioning of all security gadgets (CCTV, alarms systems, mantrap doors).
- Ensure security equipment are tested and certified functional every quarter.
- Ensure all Bank’s vehicles are well maintained every quarter or 5,000km for routine service and corrective maintenance where required.
- Ensure driver documentation is up to date – driver’s license, driver institute (for North BOs)
- Ensure vehicle documentation is up to date – vehicle license, insurance, mobile advert, etc
- Maintain a 100% zero tolerance for fraud.
- Display 100% integrity at all times. No receipt of gratification from service providers.
Also Apply for: White Soul Group Employment (5 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field of study.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of facility management
- Knowledge of power management
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools
- Ability to work under pressure
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online