UBA Bank Job Vacancy portal is now open for interested candidates. This UBA Bank job Recruitment is open to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of is a leading Pan-African financial institutions with a worldwide footprint. Our major aim is to be the number one choice for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders. Our operations spread across 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. Join United Bank for Africa Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
United Bank for Africa Bank Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Cost Management Budgetary Control
Job Descriptionfor UBA Bank Job Vacancy
- Interested in joining the UBA Tribe? We are looking for a candidate who has good knowledge of financial services business, analytical skills, an advanced interpersonal and conflict management skill, who also has good excel and basic SQL skills.
- The ideal candidates must be conversant with the following:
- Financial services business
- MS Office
Also see: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (27 Positions)
Job Objective(s) for UBA Bank Job Vacancy
- Drive the translation of cost corporate strategy into action
- Provide advisory support to business units on cost
- Track and regularly report actual spent against budget
- Advice management on necessary actions to save cost and achieve the expected target.
Responsibilities for UBA Bank Job Vacancy
Group Budget design and review:
- Weekly upload of budget limit for non-sales divisions and business offices.
- Review of extra- budgetary expenditures requests.
MPR/Business Performance Analysis:
- Monitoring and reporting on expense/cost lines
- Efficient and timely allocation of Head Office costs, through ABC allocation methodology plus periodic review of allocation parameters in line with changes in key cost drivers of the business before the release of the draft MPR
- Daily review of Group-wide specific expenses.
Cost Reporting and Support:
- Resolution of all issues relating to Expenses.
- Provision of technical support to the GCOC, as well as the preparation of the quarterly reports
- Providing automated detailed cost reports by expense type to ALL business and support groups in line with the KPI sets for MPR delivery
- Management of the cost code system for monitoring and situating expense responsibility
- Generation/implementation of strategic cost saving initiatives
- Management of the cost code system for monitoring and situating expense responsibility.
- Preparation of Directorate/Divisional Cost Report
- Cost review for UBA Africa
- Cost code creation as required.
Requirements for UBA Bank Job Vacancy
- First Degree in any related field
- Possession of relevant master’s degree/ Professional certification will be an added advantage.
Experience for UBA Bank Job Vacancy:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Desired Skills for UBA Bank Job Vacancy:
- Excellent oral and communications skill
- Advanced interpersonal and conflict management skill.
- Excellent listening skill
- Excel and basic SQL skills.
Application Closing Date for UBA Bank Job Vacancy
How to Apply for UBA Bank Job Vacancy
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you