United Bank for Africa Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This United Bank for Africa Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of is a leading Pan-African financial institutions with a worldwide footprint. Our major aim is to be the number one choice for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders. Our operations spread across 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. Join United Bank for Africa Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
United Bank for Africa Plc Employment is for the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Correspondent Banking
Location: Head Office, Nigeria
Employment Type: Permanent
Also Apply for: Citibank Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
- Support the unit head in the development of strategic alliances/ partnerships with a select number of foreign banks that will drive correspondent cost efficiencies and generate inward/reverse correspondent opportunities across Africa.
- Manage Trade finance relationship with correspondent banks.
- Originate short-term credit lines for Trade Finance.
- Positively project UBA within the International Markets.
- Position UBA to be the preferred partner to FIs in Africa.
- Achieve cost efficiencies in UBA Group’s International Trade Financing by ensuring that our fees are kept to the minimum.
- Engage offshore correspondent banks on Trade and Payments related issues.
- Carry out prompt annual KYC/EDD review of all Correspondent Banks and facilitate same for UBA Group entities.
- Obtain AML/KYC documents online for new relationships and send the documents to Compliance Dept. for due diligence review.
- Achieve cost efficiencies in UBA Group’s International Nostro payment business by ensuring that charges are kept to the minimum.
- Preparation of monthly performance report that captures actual income realized on transactions and maturities settled during the month.
- Support the Unit Head in managing UBA Group’s account relationships i.e. account negotiation, opening and management.
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (8 Positions)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science and Management Science
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in relationship banking, marketing and correspondent banking.
- Our ideal candidate must have good knowledge of banking products/services. Must have good communication skills (Written & Oral), banking operations knowledge, and industry/Regulatory knowledge.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Bank Product/Service Knowledge
- Industry / Regulatory Knowledge
- Banking operations knowledge
- Result-oriented, self-motivated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship management/communication skills
- Good communication skills (Oral & Written).
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Wildlife Conservation Society Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online