United Bank for Africa Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of is a leading Pan-African financial institutions with a worldwide footprint. Our major aim is to be the number one choice for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders. Our operations spread across 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. Join United Bank for Africa Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
United Bank for Africa Plc Employment is for the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Channel Switching Services
Job Type: Permanent
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Employment (11 Positions)
- Our ideal candidate must have experience troubleshooting, monitoring, maintenance, and administration of ACI Postilion (Front End Processor) Switch as well as ensure 100% uptime.
- Must be knowledgeable in the card business, e-channel, and payment technologies, and have the ability to analyze card performance reports and monitor transaction patterns to ensure optimal transaction processing.
- Resolve and manage projects on the various card platforms and solutions.
- To manage the bank’s card related applications and ensure 100% uptime.
- Proactive routine maintenance of application servers (FEP/CRM/TAMs/BDLite/Kimono).
- Implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure system capacity meets existing and future business requirements.
- Assist in installing, testing, and debugging documenting applications using appropriate tools.
- Daily systems check to be carried out and documented.
- Drive compliance with agreed service level agreements with business units and external service providers.
- Holding quarterly meetings with application vendors to review performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Liaise with systems experts/OEMs on Hardware and Software that affect their platforms and its availability.
- Document and maintain operational policies, procedures, and associated training plans for team members.
Also Apply for: Marriott International Recruitment (16 Positions)
- Maintain zero level of escalation of issues by promptly addressing challenges either identified or brought to your attention by stakeholders cum team.
- Daily backup of all channels must be ensured and also demonstrate and show proof of data restore capability.
- Liaise with GPVM to coordinate the negotiation with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure- Banking specific products and services.
- Track Project Management deliverables to ensure all milestones are delivered and the project remains on track.
- Ensure timely development and deployment of innovative solutions for the unit.
- Ensure that vendor related projects are monitored strictly to meet set deadlines.
- Engage stakeholders to understand requirements when developing solutions for the various units.
- Identify areas of improvement bothering on products, applications, and services within the team’s support.
- Income and revenue tracking.
- Monitor fraud prevention solutions across all collections and remittance platforms.
- Ensure all income is configured properly at set-up and captured for all Collections and remittance products.
- Analysis of card performance report to study and monitor transaction patterns to ensure optimal transaction processing.
- Provide Performance reporting and analytics (Count. Volume and Revenue).
- Analyse and interpret customer behaviours and patterns to increase retention.
- Daily/weekly regional switch transaction report to monitor the acceptable level of transaction declines. (Functional – 15% & Technical – 5%).
- Weekly review and reporting of projects, Issues and collection mandates.
- Group Digital Banking Monthly Card Performance Report.
- Group Digital Banking Monthly Transaction Processing Report.
- Review daily transaction status reports identifying reasons for failures and ways to avoid them.
- Provide AD HOC reports when required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of related work experience.
Also Apply for: Sahara Group Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Payments industry trends
- Card business and innovation
- Project coordination skills, including organizing, prioritizing and tracking all phases of a project.
- Trend monitoring for transactions performed on the various card platforms & solutions
- E-Channel/Payment technologies
- Relational Database management
- Relationship Management
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Results orientation
- Stakeholder Management
- Technology Innovation.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Primera MFBank Limited Employment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online