United Bank for Africa Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of is a leading Pan-African financial institutions with a worldwide footprint. Our major aim is to be the number one choice for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders. Our operations spread across 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. Join United Bank for Africa Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
United Bank for Africa Plc Employment is for the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Brand Alignment
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- To manage & promote the UBA Brand.
Also Apply for: British High Commission Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Alignment of all UBA branded assets with the Brand guidelines.
Receives and conceptualizes design briefs.
- Analyze the bank’s brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Help shape and communicate the brand vision and mission.
- Conduct research to identify market trends and target customers’ preferences.
- Conduct market and competitive analyses.
- Review packaging and positioning of products and suggest improvements.
- Report to the Team Lead Brand Management on the results of advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate with the Product Marketing Unit to ensure consistency with the product line strategy.
- First Degree in Marketing communication, Design Management or related field.
- 3 – 4 years of related experience.
- Our ideal candidate is responsible for ensuring that the Banks’ brand manifestation and touchpoints resonate with current or potential customers.
- Monitor marketing trends as well as keep an eye on competitive companies in the marketplace so they can stay ahead of competition.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Have basic knowledge of supporting the various operating system in use in the bank.
- Be conversant with all digital media platforms.
- Collaboration and relationship management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Design skills.
- Analytical thinking and creative storytelling.
- Tech and social media savvy.
- Data-driven approach in conducting market analysis (and the know-how to use and interpret spreadsheets and charts).
Also Apply for: Wellspring College Recruitment (3 Positions)
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Apearl Premier Private School Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online