First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company to lots in West Africa with the subsidiaries FBNBank in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; FirstBank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies. FirstBank also operates First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s foremost pension’s custodian. The Bank specializes in retail banking and has the largest client base in West Africa, with over 18 million customers. Join First Bank of Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Technical Infrastructure Audit
Job Identification No: 663
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (10 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts in place of the Head, Information Systems Audit in his/her absence
- Participates in Risk Assessment sessions of Strategic Business Units and all Subsidiaries to identify IS related risks within business processes
- Supervises technical infrastructure audit teams in the various audit engagements to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards.
- Develops and communicates audit Terms of Reference and participates in audit executions and reporting
- Provides oversight of IT and IT audit functions for Six African and Two other Subsidiaries.
- Coordinates and manages the Data Analytics tool to ensure the departmental assurance function is Data-driven
- Plans and coordinates the execution of Subsidiaries IT Operations Audit
- Drives Stakeholders Engagements with the Functional HODs and Country Heads of Six Subsidiaries and other subsidiaries
- Coordinates and carries out ISO and other Standards audits in line with Regulatory Requirements for Head Office and other Subsidiaries
- Provides first level assurance review of team’s outputs and ensures knowledge sharing and on-the-job coaching of team members.
- Plans and coordinates the execution of the audit of the bank’s Disaster Recovery Infrastructure to ensure the bank recovers quickly in the event of disruption to the main production facilities
- Carries out special investigation into technical infrastructure related breaches, system outages or attacks.
- Participates in IT Infrastructure Projects in line with IS Audit Project participation charter.
Also Apply for: Jiji Cars Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Coordinates the follow-up and timely regularization of audit exceptions and assurance of Technical Infrastructure team.
- Ensures the currency of Technical Infrastructure audit procedures/checklists given the proliferation and complexity of Information and communication technologies
- Coordinates Operational Risk process reviews to ensure Technical Infrastructure team’s compliance with Operational Risk Governance Framework
- Carries out ad-hoc activities as assigned by the Unit Head and/or CAE.
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Sciences or related disciplines
- M.Sc. or MBA
- Professional certifications (CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH, ISO 27032, ISO 22301 & ISO 27001, ISO 20000, COBIT 5, CCISO etc.)
- Minimum experience – 8 years in Information Systems and 5 years in Audit/control /Information/ Cyber Security.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2022 (07:06 PM).
Also Apply for: Whitefield Hotels Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online