First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company to lots in West Africa with the subsidiaries FBNBank in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; FirstBank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies. FirstBank also operates First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s foremost pension’s custodian. The Bank specializes in retail banking and has the largest client base in West Africa, with over 18 million customers. Join First Bank of Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Relationship Management – Private Banking
Job Identification No: 665
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Kaduna, Asaba – Delta and Owerri – Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (10 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide specialist financial advice and support to HNI clients and ensure that their lifestyle and investment needs are met.
- Active Sale of Private Banking investment portfolio/services to meet clients’ needs
- Understand the competition & formulate counter strategy to safeguard the Bank’s position and win new businesses.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective HNI clients.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships
- Initiate structure of investment to meet client’s needs.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing accounts.
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts.
Also Apply for: Whitefield Hotels Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- First Degree in any discipline with minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in banking or a related industry
- Previous experience in asset management or investment Banking is an advantage
Skills / Competencies:
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Instruments Knowledge
- Credit Assessment And Structuring
- Marketing/ Sales
- Business/ Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget Planning & Control
- Financial Analysis
- Business/ Operational Strategy
- Asset/Investment Management
- Trust Administration
- Solid understanding of the Nigerian financial services sector and other non-bank financial services industries in which the Bank competes.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2022 (11:13 AM).
Also Apply for: Jiji Cars Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.