First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company to lots in West Africa with the subsidiaries FBNBank in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; FirstBank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies. FirstBank also operates First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s foremost pension’s custodian. The Bank specializes in retail banking and has the largest client base in West Africa, with over 18 million customers. Join First Bank of Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead – Governance, Risks and Standards
Job Identification No: 497
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of Information Systems and Cybersecurity Risk Management, Control and governance processes within the bank and subsidiaries to achieve strategic and business objectives
- Provide assurance that the bank and subsidiaries are adequately protected against third party vendor and outsourcing risks.
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts in the absence of Head, IS Audit for issue relating to Governance, Risks and Standards
- Participate in the preparation Risk based Audit plan for Governance, Risks and standards audits
- Ensures the currency of checklists for audit teams in line with changing standards and best practices for continuous improvements
- Develops and communicates draft audit Terms of Reference and participates in formal audit meetings
- Plans, coordinates and executes annual Enterprise Information Technology and Governance Audit using COBIT5 Framework
- Plans, coordinates and executes Data Protection Framework
- Plans, coordinates and executes E-Risk Management Framework, Operational Risk Management and other related Frameworks/policies
- Plans, coordinates and executes the audit of the Bank’s
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
- ISO22301 – Business Continuity Management Systems
- PCIDSS – All in-scope departments
- ISO20000 – Service Management
- ISO9001 – Quality Management Systems
- Plans, coordinates and executes IT Outsourced Service Providers audits
- Supervises GRS audit teams in the various engagements to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards
- Provides first level assurance review of team’s outputs and ensures knowledge sharing and on the job coaching of team members.
- Participates in Governance, Risks and Standards related projects to ensure that stated benefits are realized
Also Apply for: Interswitch Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Co-ordinates the follow-up and timely regularization of audit exceptions and assurance of GRS team.
- Coordinating Operational Risk process reviews to ensure Security Operations team’s compliance with Operational Risk Governance Framework
- Carries out ad-hoc activities as assigned by the Unit Head and/or CAE
- Complies with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook
- B.Sc in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Professional certifications (CISA, CRISC, ISO 27032, ISO 22301 & ISO 27001, ISO 20000, COBIT 5, ISO 9001, PCIDSS etc. )
- Minimum experience – 8 years in Information Systems and 5 years in Audit/control /Information/ Standards & Frameworks
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022 (04:08 PM).
Also Apply for: Bronze Stone Capital Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online