>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
About First Bank of Nigeria Limited:
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FBN) is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company to lots in West Africa with the subsidiaries FBNBank in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; FirstBank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies. FirstBank also operates First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s foremost pension’s custodian. The Bank specializes in retail banking and has the largest client base in West Africa, with over 18 million customers. See more First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position Below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Classified Assets Management
Job Identification: 638
Job Type: Full-time
Also Apply For MTN Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recovery of delinquent accounts and reduction of bad debt portfolio.
- Driving recovery process at both designated locations and SBU.
- Implement recovery strategies within designated locations and SBU
- Conduct frequent recovery drives against recalcitrant debtors.
- Engagement of focused and result-oriented Agents to work on debt recoveries.
- Court attendance to monitor pending recovery cases in Court.
- Collateral inspection of mortgaged assets.
- Foreclosure on assets of debtors who are unwilling and /or unable to pay their debts.
- Review and recommendation to Management on repayment plans submitted by Customers.
- Work with the Court and Law Enforcement Agencies on Bank’s mortgaged assets being occupied by trespassers.
- Ensure existence of insurance on assets securing RCAM accounts.
- Initiate, monitor and follow up on petitions against fraudulent debtors to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Rendition of weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly recovery reports and updates to Management & the Board.
- Provide the required clearance on Camsol/Camac confirmation.
- Maintain the security of all information entrusted to the staff.
- First Degree preferably in Law, Accountancy, Computer Science or other Social Science disciplines.
- 5-7 years relevant banking experience.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
Also Apply For U.S. Mission Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online