IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with HND, OND or B.Sc should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a financial institution that focused on ensuring that the poor take part in their economy by providin them with access to the financial products and services they need to help them build wealth and achieve their goals. In developing countries where poverty is on the increase, microenterprises are estimated to represent more than 80% of all wealth-building enterprises and more than 20% of GDP. Join IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
IBILE Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Business Development (Commercial)
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
Also Apply for: Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Win new customers and retain existing customers
- Ensure optimal team work
- Ensure deposit liability mobilization
- Supervise call plan and call memo
- Ensure team representation in the market
- Motivation and mentoring of team members
- Aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Reactivate inactive and dormant accounts
- Profit maximization through quality Risk Assets creation
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy meeting set revenue targets
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years and more relevant work experience in as a Team Lead, Business Development or Relationship Manager in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: White Soul Group Employment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using “Team Lead, Business Development” as the subject of the email.
Note: candidate residing around Festac, Ijanikin, Atan, Ojo, Alaba and environs will be given preference.