First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company to lots in West Africa with the subsidiaries FBNBank in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; FirstBank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies. FirstBank also operates First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s foremost pension’s custodian. The Bank specializes in retail banking and has the largest client base in West Africa, with over 18 million customers. Join First Bank of Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Application and Network Control
Job Identification Number: 658
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Development and formulation of suitable strategies for ensuring the adequacy of controls over Information Technology Assets of the bank.
- coordinating the Implementation of sound independent Technology control policies, practices and standards to mitigate all sources of Information Technology risks across all layers of Information systems including Networks, Database management systems, Operating system, application systems etc.
- Coordinating the day-to-day operations of the review teams in the ITControl unit of the Internal Control and Enhancement group.
- Coordinate the Automation of Internal control processes and procedures (including scripting, Anti-fraud rules and use of specialized tools) so as to enhance productivity and operational efficiency of the department.
- Coordinate the execution of Quality Assurance processes (including User Acceptance testing or UAT, change management controls and approvals) over the deployment of new Information Technology systems.
- Coordinate the conduct of Forensic Investigations into Technology related frauds using specialized tools and techniques such as PL/SQL queries, ACL, Operating system logs, Database Logs and Anti-fraud systems.
Also Apply for: Costarchem Nigeria Limited Employment (5 Positions)
- Coordinate the Implementation of appropriate Role structures, review procedures and other control mechanisms to ensure that access provisioning and user administration processes are properly controlled and are fraud-free across various operating platforms.
- Coordinate the resolution of audit issues and exceptions on IT operations, Infrastructure, Application solutions and security operations units.
- Liaising with external auditors and regulators on issues relating to Information Technology risks identified during audits and periodic examination and facilitating the implementation of recommended controls.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any Numerate or Science discipline.
- Higher Degrees/professional certifications (preferable but not compulsory), CISA, CISSP etc.
- Minimum experience: 8 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or security work.
Application Closing Date
03:00 PM: 21st October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Walex Biz Nigeria Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online