Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Stanbic IBTC Bank job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices. Join Stanbic IBTC Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Affluent Clients
Job ID: 64409
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- Attract, acquire and maintain a portfolio of important revenue generating client relationships within the defined affluent market segment.
- Deliver and provide on-going service for a broad range of fee income and retail banking and investment products and services appropriate to affluent client.
- Grow portfolio profitability through the utilisation of available multi-channel delivery strategies, such as actively managing customer migration onto electronic banking channels.
- Manage customer migration between segments, sub–segments and the Private Banking business.
- Proactively and timeously identifies potential problem accounts and formulates appropriate risk mitigating strategies.
- Understands clients risk profile and maximises the ‘risk vs. reward’ balance for individual clients by optimising product mix.
- Provides personalised services to clients.Cross selling products to existing business customers and prospects and makes referrals to branches and other lines of business as appropriate.
- Comply with rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
Also see: Paga Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Achievement of relationship manager sales budget
- Growth / Volume – Customer acquisition and retention
- Client profitability and Risk Management.
- Cross-sell existing bank and group financial product and services to obtain greater share of wallet.
- Execution of customer plan.
- Resuscitate, retain and increase revenues from dormant, current and new private banking relationships.
- Manage and own relationships with up to 200 clients in portfolio.
- Job is largely a sales and marketing role with much time spent out marketing with a fair amount of travel for presentations and marketing of banks product and services.
- Maintain close contacts with clients in the portfolio to establish an intimate knowledge of client’s needs.
- Build incredible internal network within the group, to ensure the synergies and teamwork needed to maximise sales opportunities and optimise service delivery.
- Develop strong partnership with Transactional bankers and rest of suite team to ensure excellent and seamless service.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A First Degree or equivalent in any discipline and relevant professional certification in Banking, Business and Finance such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) from the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
- A Master’s Degree in Business/Finance or its equivalent would be an advantage.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant banking experience, preferably in a customer facing role and strong relationship management.
- Must demonstrate hands-on experience in investment banking and Portfolio/Investment Management.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online