Funar Secondary School recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Funar Secondary School is a private boarding school for boys and girls from 11 years to 19 years. We encourage our students to be womb-to-tomb learners by inculcating in them confidence, respect and a consciousness of what is needed in the society. Funar, a co-educational institution of learning located in Atosin-Idanre, Ondo State, Nigeria, began as Funar Girls Secondary School. The school was founded by Olori Beatrice Funmilola Ogunlowo (nee Aribigbola) in 1998 with the original purpose of educating the girl child. Join Funar Secondary School careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Funar Secondary School Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher (Visual Arts)
Location: Atosin-Idanre, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Job Recruitment (13 Positions)
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related discipline with at least 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven track record of success with IGCSE
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Possession of TRCN certificate is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Egbin Power Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.