Omnibiz Africa recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Omnibiz Africa is a firm that is fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Join Omnibiz Africa careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Omnibiz Africa Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax and Compliance Executive
Job type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Employment (5 Positions)
- Carry out monthly compilation and timely filing of various regulatory remittances to the appropriate authorities such as FIRS, LSIR/Other States, PENCOM, etc.
- Ensure company compliance with annual filing returns such as PAYE Returns, Income Tax Returns (inclusive of Education Tax, CIT, and others).
- Ensure the Company complies with all federal, state and local tax regulations in place and that maybe released from time to time.
- Ensure statutory deductions are applied by the company and remitted before due date to avoid penalties, and/or fines.
- Take responsibilities of all statutory relevant accounts in the GL and ensure reconciliations are done and accounts properly stated.
- Liaise with a tax consultant in timely closure of tax circulars and/or queries on the company, and where applicable, provide appropriate supporting and relevant schedules.
- Extract, collate and neatly file relevant documents and proof of tax remittances for easy retrieval to support any tax investigation exercises.
Also Apply for: The Place Restaurant Recruitment (6 Positions)
- On daily basis, support Account Payable and other units by providing advice on the applicability or otherwise of WHT on a transaction and the applicable WHT rate.
- Monitor and follow up to ensure the receipt/collection of withholding tax credit notes on deductions made against the Company. Be familiar with the TAXPROMAX.
- Provide monthly update of statutory compliance performance using the Regulatory Compliance Tracker.
- Manage relationships with the Company’s tax consultants and Tax Stations.
- Keep abreast of key developments/changes in tax regulations.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- At least a First Degree from a reputable higher institution
- Possession of relevant professional certificates (ICAN, ACA etc)
- At least 3 years quality experience.
You will be part of a:
- Culturally diverse team
- Aesthetically cool work environment
- Generally happy workforce.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- HMO, 13th month salary etc.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Khenpro Global Services Recruitment (9 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online