Eko Maintenance Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. Eko Maintenance Limited was established in 2011. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Our track record includes projects with an investment value. Our know how and experience covers all fields of infrastructure and building including new towns, resorts, business parks, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, offices, etc.. Join Eko Maintenance Limited career team today, and be part of our success story.
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Employment (13 Position)
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
Also Apply for: Costarchem Nigeria Limited Employment (6 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- 1 – 3 years post experience as a tax accountant or similar role.
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills..
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: British Council Recruitment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.