Pandagric Novum Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Pandagric Novum Limited was incorporated in 2006 under the name Novum Agric Industries to ensure the nation’s poultry farmers have the highest quality feeds, participates through the upstream value chain, seeking in all areas to have a catalytic impact on the industry. The company commenced operations in 2010 to provide poultry farmers across Nigeria with high-quality, high-performance feeds that would enable them to make a profit, grow, and fill the protein gap existing within the Nation was born with the launch of Supreme Feeds. Join Pandagric Novum Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pandagric Novum Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Manager
Reference Number: Panda/HR&Ent/2022/00006
Location: Panda, Nasarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: GM HR & Enterprise
Supervises (Direct/ Indirect): All audit and monitoring personnel
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Employment (3 Positions)
- To ensure that the best talents are attracted, motivated and engaged as well as retained in line with the human resource management strategy of Pandagric Novum Limited (PNL)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee recruitment and training programmes in line HR objectives for each given year
- Develop, maintain and supervise key talent programmes to support the set HR objective
- Initiate and supervise HR programmes that promote retention of top talents
- Design and manage employee career management programmes
- Recommend to Head, Human Resources and Enterprise Development talent management policies and processes that are in line with globally acceptable standards
- Comply with health and safety rules while carrying out assigned tasks
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports of work activities to the Head, Human Resources and Enterprise Development
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head, Human Resources and Enterprise Development.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (6 Positions)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or any other Social discipline
- Relevant professional qualifications of regulatory bodies like CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD etc. are added advantages
- 3-5 years cognate experience.
Working Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Attributes:
- Experience working as a Talent Development Professional in a company of similar size
- Excellent Communication skills
- Numerate and Analytical skills
- Excellent people management skills.
- Recruitment and selection skills
- Counselling skills
- Training skills
- Should be conversant with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and at least a relevant HR software package.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Matrix Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment (9 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as a single document, addressing the position requirements and Reference Number to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Reference Number as the subject of the email.