Apply for the ongoing Paytient job recruitment 2022. This is a Work From Home job with flexible time and attractive benefits. This Paytient remote job opportunity is open to all qualified candidates.
We believe this societal shift is actually a good thing and will rhyme with its historic analogue of how retirement savings shifted from being an employer-paid, defined benefit (pension) to an employee-oriented, defined contribution (401k) model. This societal shift liberated employers from expensive, unmanageable costs totally unrelated to their core business and catalyzed a Cambrian explosion of innovation relating to retirement and financial services. We see the same shift slowly underway in healthcare, as evidenced by higher deductibles, and we are positioning Paytient to be the enabling financial platform upon which the effortless buying and selling of sub-catastrophic care will be built and transacted.
Offered by employers and insurers, Paytient is embedded or put alongside health plans to give ‘paytients’ the ability to pay for unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses over time – always without interest or fees. We are wedging into the world by putting Paytient into the purses and wallets of millions of people and helping better access and afford care.
With headquartered roots in Columbia, Missouri, we are a founder-led, privately held company funded by Inspired Capital, Box Group, Felicis Ventures, Lachy Groom, Lightbank, and Cultivation Capital.
Position Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Worldwide, Remote
About the role
Paytient is looking to add an exceptionally talented & motivated Talent Acquisition Coordinator as we invest in growing our team & scaling our impact. This person will be the first in-house Talent Acquisition Coordinator for Paytient and will have a huge opportunity to shape the way we build our teams in the future. The ideal candidate is someone who is a natural builder with an understanding of how to identify, recruit and align people with opportunities where they will thrive.
You’ll be responsible for collaborating closely with our leadership team, managers and People team to identify needs and create a recruiting strategy that enables us to attract the talent we need to drive Paytient’s growth. You’ll also bring an understanding of how to build and reinforce our culture, hiring people who align with our stage and operating principles to ensure we’re working together as a team to make an outsized impact. Highlighted responsibilities can be found below.
Also Apply for: Rater at TELUS International, Remote Job $15/hr. (U.S.A.)
What you’ll do
- Partner closely with with our leadership team & hiring managers
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, from collaborating with HM’s to define roles, through signing offers with candidates
- Develop creative sourcing strategies that allow Paytient to build a diverse and inclusive team
- Shape our current processes to improve hiring decision making and drive scalability
- Maintain recruiting reports and drive toward performance metrics
- Uplevel our employer brand and communicate our unique value proposition to prospective members of the Paytient team
- You’re excited about the prospect of building a team
- Demonstrated experience as a full cycle recruiter, ideally in an early stage startup that has gone through a period of growth
- Experience working with hiring managers of all levels to guide them on how to understand their hiring needs, designing roles and identify the right talent that enables them to achieve their goals
- Demonstrated experience building creative sourcing strategies for hard to fill roles
- An ability to use data to drive improvements in our recruiting processes
- A desire and ability to help us reach and build a diverse team of people that allow Paytient to build products that serve a diverse customer base
- An exceptional storyteller with an ability to communicate in a clear and empathetic way through both verbal and written communications
- Passion for building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams
At Paytient we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Specifically what we are looking for is:
-Experience in high-growth or early stage start-ups, health insurers, investment banking, private equity or top tier consulting firms
-Success in high-performance cultures (whether in tech, operations, strategy, consulting, banking, or a related experience)
Compensation and Benefits:
–Remote-with-Roots: With roots in Columbia, Missouri, we welcome new hires to visit us so they’ll come to know what we already know to be true – CoMo is an unexpectedly awesome place to live, work and play
-A monthly stipend for direct primary care membership
-Your choice of medical, dental, and vision insurance made better with a built-in ability to pay for up to $5,000 of care over time with Paytient*
–401(k) plan with a 100% matching contribution up to 4% of your salary*
-5 weeks of encouraged paid time off available on your first day (prorated) for your physical and mental health*
-A monthly phone stipend
-A monthly stipend for your choice of professional development
-16 weeks of paid parental leave*
-An awesome company retreat every year
*Denotes benefits available for full-time employees
We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
Paytient is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.