Kuda Bank is now recruiting for the position of Talent Acquisition Specialist. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their CV via email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Kuda Bank is a full digital bank that aims at being the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda bank services is free charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa in 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognized as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans. Join Kuda Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist (Commercial)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Kuda is a money app for Africans on a mission to make financial services accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.
- We’re a tribe of passionate and diverse people who dreamed of building an inclusive money app that Africans would love so it’s only right that we ended up with the name ‘Kuda’ which means ‘love’ in Shona, a language spoken in the southern part of Africa.
Also Apply for Rainoil Limited Recruitment
- We’re giving Africans around the world a better alternative to traditional finance by delivering money transfers, smart budgeting and instant access to credit through digital devices.
- We’ve raised over $90 million from some of the world’s most respected institutional investors, and we’re rolling out our game-changing services globally from our offices in Nigeria, South Africa, and the UK.
- We love our people at Kuda. We are an empathetic, high performing, caring and passionate family. The Talent team make sure the best people on the market are found, and join the Kuda family as we continue to scale and disrupt the market.
- We are currently in search of a Talent Acquisition Specialist, who has experience in scaling Tech and Product teams.
- Someone that who will optimise our talent sourcing processes, create an excellent candidate experience and ultimately help Kuda continue to grow at pace.
- Managing the holistic end to end Talent Acquisition process
- Building partnerships with senior stakeholders in order to find top talent in the market
- Creating the optimal sourcing strategy to deliver hiring KPI’s
- Managing talent pools and networks to build a pipeline for future organisational needs
- Leading fun, challenging Talent Acquisition special projects working with cross functional teams
- Pre-screening and creating candidate shortlists
- Negotiating and closing offers
Also Apply for Beyond Credit Limited Recruitment
- 3+ years’ experience as a full-cycle Talent Acquisition Specialist or Recruiter – sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
- Proven track record of delivering results in a high-growth business with timelines and KPIs
- Excellent business acumen: you understand what the organization needs and how to provide solutions
- Experience designing creative sourcing and candidate pipeline strategies
- Excellent attentive listening skills and display high levels of empathy (essential)
- Passionate, resilient and possess a growth mindset
- Good experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Results and data driven approach
- Experience at a fast pace, hyper-growth start-up and/or agency (bonus)
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Kuddy Cosmetics Employment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online