Dangote Group recruitment portal 2023 is now open for the position of System Support Engineer. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their application using email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
About Dangote Group:
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Dangote Group Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Support Engineer
Job ID: IT-Obajana 003
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Finance & IT
Also Apply For Rainoil Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Provide hands-on technical support on all IT-related issues to end users.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary contact for IT related issues to end users in DCP plants and manage IT service management helpdesk.
- Provide first-level support on all IT related issues and escalate more technical problems to appropriate second-level/ expert support teams within the Group IT function.
- Follow-up with second-level/ expert support teams to ensure prompt resolution of escalated faults/ requests and handle inbound and outbound communication between end user and expert support teams.
- Communicate resolution of faults to end-user/ fault/request initiator.
- Log all requests/ issues unto the service centre database and perform regular trend analysis of issues and requests.
- Assist in developing and administering training programmes for end users e.g. on relevant self-help tips.
- Provide input to relevant IT teams on possible enhancements to existing systems/ products, based on user queries/ feedback
- Administer internal customer satisfaction surveys.
- Keep abreast with new end user technologies and apply knowledge to DCP.
- Manage user accounts, passwords and permissions.
- Prepare and submit periodic management reports to the Plant IT Coordinator.
Also Apply For Renmoney Recruitment (11 Positions)
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Experience in IT-related activities is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven work experience as a technical support engineer.
- Knowledge of web services, and IP-based protocols.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
- Good time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think critical.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Alert Microfinance Bank Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online